Computers and laptops have been necessary for many people in their life and work. They have been used to mouse and keyboard. And now touch screen board devices and interactive touch screen monitors have been new popularities. Interactive touch screen monitors make it easy to perform simple tasks or play games with your fingers or stylus. But sometimes, you may feel confused when you want to use the right click command to quickly access shortcuts because it is the same to perform on the screen using only fingers or stylus.
How to right click on a touch screen board?
1. Select one or more items you want to right click on.
2. Put your fingers or stylus on the items you want to right click on.
3. Hold on the items for seconds, or until a circle or square forms around the touch point.
4. Lift your finger when you see a transparent box appears.
5. Then the right menu appears.
Isn’t it easy to do so? But if you are still not used to it, you can still connect the mouse to the touch screen devices or monitors.